Thursday, August 4, 2011

Review of HP P1006 Printer



This is my review of HP P1006 Printer. If you are trying to decide whether to get this printer, well, I suggest, DEFINITELY YES. This is the best black and white, desktop, compact, laser printer on the market.

What I like about this printer:
  • It cost me less than $100 at Bestbuy store.
  • Its compact size will fit any small home base business or office.
  • It's fast.
  • The print quality is good.
  • The toner of this printer cost about $60 to $80 at your local Office supply store. But what I do is purchase a no name brand toner on www.ebay.com for around $20.00 bucks. The print quality is the same and the print quantity is the same. The only difference is, your're saving money. That's why I love this printer.
  • There is no Drum to replace. Unlike other laser printer out there in the market, not only do you have to purchase expensive toner but you often have to replace your drum unit and sometimes can cost more than the actual printer. As what I've done in the past, instead of purchasing another drum, I just purchase another printer. Yep, I print a lot of black and white pages.
  • You barely gets paper jam. So print manual double sided documents, is a breeze with this printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews