Part 1 of 2 Video Review of Google Android PC Tablet.
The above video was five months ago, when the PC tablet arrived from my purchased on www.ebay.com
My daughter and I purchase two PC Tablet because they are advertised as google android tablet from ebay sellers. We are disappointed with these products. As the videos will show you why. But here are my takes on this product.
- Compact - Actual size is about 5x7 inches
- Cheap - They were going for $99 - $120 from Ebay.com
- Can use them as E-book reader
- You can surf the web.
- You can view pictures and videos.
- The battery only last up to 10-15 minutes
- Don't even try using it outside in the daylight or a well lit room. The scree isn't so bright.
- The power charger is too short. So if you want to use it comfortably, you have to use an extension cord.
- WIFI - is too slow, even if you have fast high speed internet.
- Video playback sucks. It has a time delay or skips. But the video sample that was included with it played beautifully, maybe I have to save my videos in tablet itself. Because I was playing them from the micro SD slot.
- Can't play youtube videos. Although it was a youtube software, but it looked like is foreign youtube software, it doesn't look like its android.
- It surfs the web slowly.
- The video recording and image capture sucks. not quality at all. (But I will fiddle with it more and give an indepth review on the video and image capture camera)
I really got this because, I wanted to travel and be able to watch videos or listen to music, get on the internet, record a video blog. But it just doesn't have enough power for what I want it to do. as the saying goes: you get what you paid for.
I had to do a part 2 because you couldn't hardly see the screen on part 1. It was too bright in the room. I had to in another room that had less exposure to the sunlight. Another words this tablet is not good for daylight viewing. It work better or I mean you can see the screen better in dimmer room.